COCO – Women’s Nude Pearl
Meet Coco, your stylish and elegant flat. Coco’s design makes for a chic, distinctive look. A padded back gently holds the ankle. SAS Tripad® comfort system keeps you cushioned and supported at the three main pressure points of the foot, making every step like walking on air. And with an all-day Supersoft® lightweight sole, you’ll be light on your feet with maximum shock absorption. Set trends with Coco.
Heel Height: 0.75″
To order please call (619) 422-8900.
Designed to follow the shape and natural arches of your foot. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay very comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped. The heel should be snug and should not slip while walking.
Genuine Moccasin Construction: The hand laced moccasin construction wraps soft supple leather completely around your foot and allows great flexibility.
SAS Foot-Shape® Last: Developed and crafted by SAS Shoemakers, this unique last follows the natural shape of your foot, providing all-day comfort while giving plenty of room for your toes.
All-Day Comfort Supersoft® Lightweight Sole: The wider sole base provides increased stability and maximum shock absorption. This sole is made of long-lasting, molded polyurethane containing millions of tiny air bubbles to cushion each step.
Quality, comfort, and fit are very important to SAS. Because of this, we always recommend being fitted for SAS shoes at SAS Shoes at Jons whenever possible. Our in-store fittings include the use of The Brannock Device to get an indication of proper size. A shoe is not ‘fitted’ until it is placed on the foot, but the fitting process can begin with this device. Size is first measured heel to toe, then the arch measurement is taken from ball to heel and width measurement is indicated on the outer side of the foot. Both feet are measured and a variety of sizes and widths may be recommended to try before making a final selection.
Women’s Fit Guide
|US Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes||Inches||CM|
|Women’s Widths Size Chart|
|AAA = (S) Slim|
|AA = (N) Narrow|
|B = (M) Medium|
|C = (W) Wide|
|D = (WW) Double Wide|
|E – EE = (WWW) Triple Wide|
Tips for Measuring and Fitting
- Remember, when we go up in size, the width may also increase.
- All styles fit differently.
- Many customers may require doctor recommended orthotics. Inserts may require added depth in the shoe and make it fit differently, so try to account for this adjustment.
- Struggling to find your perfect fit? Please contact us or call 1-619-422-8900.
For the Patent portions of the shoe:
- Spray a small amount of Patent Leather Cleaner directly on the shoes.
- Wipe with a dry rag to provide luster.
For the Aniline portions of the shoe:
- Apply SAS Shoe Cleaner.
- Wipe with a damp cloth or rag. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary. Allow the shoe plenty of time to dry.
- Apply SAS Wax Polish or SAS Soft Leather Cream Polish in the appropriate color to the newly cleaned areas. Allow for the shoe to dry once again.
- Buff polished areas with a clean soft rag or the SAS Shoe Brush in order to create luster finish on the shoe.
Carefully apply SAS Sole Cleaner to a clean damp rag and buff gently. Repeat as necessary to completely remove all traces of dirt, smudges, or scuffs.
Use brush provided to remove any loose dirt.
Spray SAS Footbed Cleaner on footbeds, making sure to wet footbed completely. Let cleanser set for a few seconds to loosen dirt and stains.
Scrub with the brush in small, circular motions and bring to a light lather.
Wipe down with a clean damp rag to remove dirt, and let air dry.
Rebrush footbed with brush.
Repeat if necessary.
Still have a question about taking care of your shoes? Contact us or call 1-619-422-8900, we’re happy to help you out!
5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11
AA = (N) Narrow, B = (M) Medium, C = (W) Wide, D = (WW) Double Wide
Not all sizes are available in all widths. Please call us: 619-422-8900