STEP OUT – Women’s Brown
Step Out is a modern “Mary Jane” style shoe with the latest in SAS walking technology. An adjustable hook and loop strap makes for a custom fit and extra cushioning keeps you comfortable all day. From running around at work to walking in the park, this earthy shoe is a great way to show off your style and Keep Moving®.
Stepout Heel Height: 1.00″
To order please call (619) 422-8900.
Designed on a special SAS Footshape® last to fit and follow the shape of your foot, Step Out has a removable SAS contoured Everbounce™ foot bed, SAS Tripad® cushions and an SAS Supersoft® lightweight sole with SAS S-Motion Technology® to give you a new, all-day comfort walking experience.
SAS Contoured Everbounce™ Foot Bed: The removable foot bed is made of molded polyurethane and is designed to fit and support the contours of your foot while cushioning each step.
SAS-Tripad® Cushions: These cushions help support the three main pressure points of the foot, the inside ball, outside ball and the heel.
SAS Supersoft® Lightweight Sole: The wider sold base provides increased stability and maximum shock-absorption. The unique sole design helps make comfort walking easier.
SAS S-Motion Technology®: Built into our sole, this new technology supports the three-part walking motion, starting first at the cushioned heel strike, across the mid-stance (arch) and through the inside ball forward to the final toe push-off. S-Motion Technology® supports the natural stride, making way for improved walking performance.
Quality, comfort, and fit are very important to SAS. Because of this, we always recommend being fitted for SAS shoes at SAS Shoes at Jons whenever possible. Our in-store fittings include the use of The Brannock Device to get an indication of proper size. A shoe is not ‘fitted’ until it is placed on the foot, but the fitting process can begin with this device. Size is first measured heel to toe, then the arch measurement is taken from ball to heel and width measurement is indicated on the outer side of the foot. Both feet are measured and a variety of sizes and widths may be recommended to try before making a final selection.
Women’s Fit Guide
|US Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes||Inches||CM|
|Women’s Widths Size Chart|
|AAA = (S) Slim|
|AA = (N) Narrow|
|B = (M) Medium|
|C = (W) Wide|
|D = (WW) Double Wide|
|E – EE = (WWW) Triple Wide|
Tips for Measuring and Fitting
- Remember, when we go up in size, the width may also increase.
- All styles fit differently.
- Many customers may require doctor recommended orthotics. Inserts may require added depth in the shoe and make it fit differently, so try to account for this adjustment.
- Struggling to find your perfect fit? Please contact us or call 1-619-422-8900.
Full Grain/ Laminate Nubuck Leather
For the Laminate Nubuck portions of the shoe:
- Gently rub the shoe with a damp cloth or rag to remove dirt from the material.
- Allow the shoe with plenty of time to dry. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary.
- Ensure that the shoe is dry before lightly coating with a Water Repellent product, such as the SAS Water Repellent.
For the Full Grain portions of the shoe:
- Apply SAS Shoe Cleaner.
- Wipe with a damp cloth or rag. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary. Allow the shoe plenty of time to dry.
- Apply SAS Wax Polish or SAS Soft Leather Cream Polish in the appropriate color to the newly cleaned areas. Allow for the shoe to dry once again.
- Buff polished areas with a clean soft rag or the SAS Shoe Brush in order to create luster finish on the shoe.
Carefully apply SAS Sole Cleaner to a clean damp rag and buff gently. Repeat as necessary to completely remove all traces of dirt, smudges, or scuffs.
Use brush provided to remove any loose dirt.
Spray SAS Footbed Cleaner on footbeds, making sure to wet footbed completely. Let cleanser set for a few seconds to loosen dirt and stains.
Scrub with the brush in small, circular motions and bring to a light lather.
Wipe down with a clean damp rag to remove dirt, and let air dry.
Rebrush footbed with brush.
Repeat if necessary.
Still have a question about taking care of your shoes? Contact us or call 1-619-422-8900, we’re happy to help you out!
5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11
AA = (N) Narrow, B = (M) Medium, C = (W) Wide, D = (WW) Double Wide
Not all sizes are available in all widths. Please call us: 619-422-8900