ALLEGRO – Women’s Black
Meet Allegro, the heel that makes every day feel like a casual Friday. With its elevated heel and open toe, this comfortable and stylish sandal will help you dress up your look in a relaxed way. Multi-layered Tripad® comfort and a contoured foot bed keep your foot cradled in comfort throughout the day and into the night. With sophisticated style, you can Keep Moving® with Allegro.
Heel Height: 1.75″
To order please call (619) 422-8900.
Initial fit should allow the foot to settle naturally into the sandal’s foot bed so your foot sits inside the edge of the foot bed all the way around.
Multi-Layered Tripad® Comfort: Our multi-layered insole provides superior comfort to compliment the comfort of the Tripad® footbed to cushion the three pressure points of your foot: the inside ball, outside ball, and the heel.
SAS Elegant, Contoured Comfort Foot Bed: An elegant contoured footbed with a soft Super Suede™ cover is molded so the natural arches and curves of your foot are cradled in the sandal. This allows you to maximize the shock absorbing qualities of multilayers of comfort.
All-Day Comfort SAS Elegant Last: The wide sole base provides increased stability and maximum shock absorbency. This feature, along with the contoured footbed and multi-layered insole, works to “rebound” from every step and provide you with all-day cushioned comfort.
SAS All Day Comfort Sole: The wide sole base provides increased stability and maximum shock absorbency. This feature, along with the contoured footbed and multi-layered insole, work to “rebound” every step and provide you with all-day cushioned comfort.
Quality, comfort, and fit are very important to SAS. Because of this, we always recommend being fitted for SAS shoes at SAS Shoes at Jons whenever possible. Our in-store fittings include the use of The Brannock Device to get an indication of proper size. A shoe is not ‘fitted’ until it is placed on the foot, but the fitting process can begin with this device. Size is first measured heel to toe, then the arch measurement is taken from ball to heel and width measurement is indicated on the outer side of the foot. Both feet are measured and a variety of sizes and widths may be recommended to try before making a final selection.
Women’s Fit Guide
|US Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes||Inches||CM|
|Women’s Widths Size Chart|
|AAA = (S) Slim|
|AA = (N) Narrow|
|B = (M) Medium|
|C = (W) Wide|
|D = (WW) Double Wide|
|E – EE = (WWW) Triple Wide|
Tips for Measuring and Fitting
- Remember, when we go up in size, the width may also increase.
- All styles fit differently.
- Many customers may require doctor recommended orthotics. Inserts may require added depth in the shoe and make it fit differently, so try to account for this adjustment.
- Struggling to find your perfect fit? Please contact us or call 1-619-422-8900.
Aniline/ Laminate Nubuck
For the Laminate Nubuck portions of the shoe:
- Gently rub the shoe with a damp cloth or rag to remove dirt from the material.
- Allow the shoe with plenty of time to dry. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary.
- Ensure that the shoe is dry before lightly coating with a Water Repellent product, such as the SAS Water Repellent.
For the Aniline portions of the shoe:
- Apply SAS Shoe Cleaner.
- Wipe with a damp cloth or rag. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary. Allow the shoe plenty of time to dry.
- Apply SAS Wax Polish or SAS Soft Leather Cream Polish in the appropriate color to the newly cleaned areas. Allow for the shoe to dry once again.
- Buff polished areas with a clean soft rag or the SAS Shoe Brush in order to create luster finish on the shoe.
Carefully apply SAS Sole Cleaner to a clean damp rag and buff gently. Repeat as necessary to completely remove all traces of dirt, smudges, or scuffs.
Use brush provided to remove any loose dirt.
Spray SAS Footbed Cleaner on footbeds, making sure to wet footbed completely. Let cleanser set for a few seconds to loosen dirt and stains.
Scrub with the brush in small, circular motions and bring to a light lather.
Wipe down with a clean damp rag to remove dirt, and let air dry.
Rebrush footbed with brush.
Repeat if necessary.
Still have a question about taking care of your shoes? Contact us or call 1-619-422-8900, we’re happy to help you out!
5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11
AA = (N) Narrow, B = (M) Medium, C = (W) Wide, D = (WW) Double Wide
Not all sizes are available in all widths. Please call us: 619-422-8900